The second hot spot for students to pursue undergrad and post graduate courses from the renowned universities of the world and a quality living standard, safe and diverse environment for the students from all over the world. A continent with 36,735 km long coastline.
A large area experiences temperate weather conditions throughout the year. The northern parts of Australia are typically warm all the time, with the Southern states experiencing cool winters but rarely sub-zero temperatures.
The higher mountains experiences snow fall during the winters, enabling skiing in southern New South Wales and Victorian ski resorts, as well as the smaller resorts in Australia’s island state, Tasmania.
Why study in Australia
From its academic excellence to its affordable tuition and living expenses Australia has a lot to offer international students.
- Well known for international education and lifestyle
- Internationally recognized Australian courses and qualifications
- High standards of living in the world
- A young, friendly, multicultural country with welcoming communities
- Work permitted for 20 hours per week & full time during vacations
- Universities in Australia offer affordable tuition and living costs, in contrast to many other countries
- Perfect weather for travelling, exploring – and studying
- Main intake in February with second major intake in July
- After studies opportunities – can apply for PR/TR after course completion
Universities in Australia
- Bond University
- Central Queensland University
- Charles Sturt University – Study Group
- Deakin University
- University of Newcastle
- Edith Cowan University
- La Trobe University
- Southern Cross University
- University of Southern Queensland
- Federation University
- Holmes Institute
- Curtin College
- Taylor’s College-Studygroup
- University of Syndey Foundation
- University of Western Austraila
and many more….