Dubai being one of the seven Emirates jointly holds the VETO power with Abu Dhabi. In the last decades it has become one of the most quickly emerging education hubs. The partnership between public and private sectors in a joint has opened up many institutions and also there are campuses of many of the QS TOP Ranking Universities which respond to evolving market demands and environment.
The major privilege of pursuing education in the UAE comes due to its favorable geographic location. Heavy investments in infrastructure have been done by the government while amalgamating artificial framework with natural circumjacent to built cities which are gilt-edge in design and functionality.
Indians are present in a very large number. With rising fortuities in many of the sectors such as IT, banking, construction and etc there has been a sudden increase in the numbers in last few years.
The propinquity to homeland makes Dubai a thriving destination for education. The diverse cultural environment with an increased influx of foreigners will give you the required exposure that is a very indispensible part of education experience.
Students are not allowed to do part time work as per the current labor laws. However if graduate or post graduate students who get a full time work can get their visa changed from university sponsored to an employer sponsored.
Benefits of studying in Dubai
- Extensive exposure to multi cultural and diverse environment
- Pursue education without IELTS or TOEFL.
- graduate students who get a full time work can get their visa changed and enjoy tax free earnings
- Less expensive in comparison to other education hubs and earn yourself a globally accepted degree.
Universities in Dubai
- Hult International Business School
- Middlesex University
- Heriot Watt University
- S P Jain School Of Global Management
and many more….