Gateway Abroad Education is brain child of Renu Arora more popularly known as Renu ma’am among her students, who decided to establish specialized education consultancy solely dedicated to prepare bright students for IELTS entrance test, aspiring for higher education overseas in the Pink city of romance and chivalry and with its network stretching to more than 9 branches in all over India, Gateway Abroad Education is determined to provide core competencies like world class services combined with friendly and warm education environment. In the short span of 8 years (2007) Gateway Abroad Education has taught more than 3000 students which are a very high figure compared to other centers.
Ever since our establishment we have provided best coaching to our students with the majority of them getting more than 7+ bands in IELTS and 100+ in TOEFL. We boast of highest percentage of 8.0 to 8.5 band scorers and provide special assistance to Hindi medium students. We have ETS Certified and British Council trained faculty. Our education center is equipped with latest educational infrastructure with facility of library as well.
What makes us different from the rest?
We provide effective career counseling, IELTS/TOEFL coaching, selection of program from various top ranked universities in UK, USA, New Zealand, Canada, France, Dubai, Ireland, Singapore, Australia and other EU countries, support and advice for visa processing upon request and most importantly the support and guidance during the study program to our students.
Our salient features which distinguish us from others are:
- IELTS coaching by British Council trained trainer
- TOEFL coaching by ETS Certified trainer
- Effective counseling
- Special assistance for Hindi medium students
- Reasonable fee
- Computer Aided Training with mock / Practice tests
- Library and Resources Centre
- Flexible batches
- Online IELTS/TOEFL Examination bookings
- Team of education specialists
- Scholarships for merit and needy students
- Complimentary services like support and guidance during and after the education program to
- Special Research and Development team to introduce latest education methods