Singapore is a small, highly urbanized city-state in Southeast Asia with true cosmopolitan lifestyle. The education here provides the student with complete exposure to industrialized training and jobs after course completion. There are around +14000 industries from around the globe and the third highest GDP.
Singapore is generally hot and humid. Throughout the year its humid and hot, and temperature doesn’t go below 20°C, even at night, and usually climbing to 30°C during the day. Humidity is high, mounting over a 75% mark.
April and May are the hottest months, and the monsoon season starts from November to January. June-August is considered to be the best time, but even then it rains often.
Why Study in Singapore?
- It offers extensive range of private institutions, besides foreign universities with campuses in Singapore
- Safe and crime free nation
Universities in Singapore
- National Technological University (NTU)
- National University of Singapore (NUS)
- LASALLE College of the Arts
- EASB, East Asia Institute of Management, Singapore
- FTMS Global Academy, Singapore
- London School of Business and Finance, Singapore
- Management Development Institute of Singapore
- PSB Academy, Singapore
- James Cook University
- S P Jain School of Global Management
- Amity Global Business School
- Dimension College
and many more….